Sunday, July 6, 2008


Here's me washing my clothes in the sink at work.  At the end of the day, these things were still not dry so I needed to decide, either leave the gallery naked or find something to cover myself with at least till I got to the car.  

Wireless, which is the other company that the owner of the gallery has, happened to have some monogramed shirt hanging in the closet with that tails that hang down for tucking in.  So I was able to get from the gallery to the car without anything 'private' really showing.  Ha.  It probably looked interesting to the people eating outside at the Wine Market because I had my backpack, some garbage bags with bottles that I was taking home to recycle, some papers I couldn't fit in the pack, and naked legs hanging down from the bottom of that shirt.  Ha!  Oh yeah, I should say this was a day when the gallery was actually closed so I didn't need to see any people.  Was cool working all day there naked.

No comments: