Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Johns Hopkins Christmas party

Just got off the phone with a woman who is organizing a Christmas party for some of the nurses at JH.

She is excited about me performing three songs in different costumes for the party. She will pitch it to the others who will make the decision, but it seems as if it is a go, and, I'm getting paid!

The clown I used at the gallery opening is already in place, so that will be one. I am developing a tormented, obsessed bull/man in a tux for the second act and I have the song and the moves already in place. Now I will either create a canvas backdrop to hang behind my performance, or some three dimensional props if it seems better to perform this act in the center of the dance floor.

It seems there will be a spot light which should help, but I'm wondering if it will end up being to hot for my video.

The third character I have not yet come up with, nor the song.

No comments: