Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rain


Lots of rain, nice, wet rain, the kind I like. Went early to Home Depot and found few people shopping. Two of the several humans I did see I happened to know and were from New England. I told the clerk that 'weather or not, I was working in my garden today because I am from New England. No waiting around for conditions to get things done."

Here's a (probably sideways) video of my garden in progress. Elsbeth believes I am spending money in the wrong places, ie, the garden. "We have no lease agreement, I can throw you out in the street tomorrow and you would have no recourse. I don't think you should spend money on this house."

Regardless, if I am here only a few more months, I am making the kitchen a 'real' kitchen and I am being greeted each morning by flowers, bright, colorful flowers.

Well, instead, since I did something wrong, I'll give this pic of a bear.

3 comments:

sofia123 said...

After reading this I came to know that this is the best explanation. Always share these kind of information.Thanks for this and there is some online information which best and more effective.

iconoclasp said...

Honestly, I prefer dry rain myself but we had the wet kind here in Michigan yesterday too.

I think it's great that despite temporary stay you've decided to do a kitchen fix and garden for yourself. I don't think many people would take time investing in something they can't keep, even if they get to enjoy it for awhile.

viadotcom said...

First of all, its been 20 min I m surfing ur blog and found very interesting. Gr8 job! I too interested in traveling. So loved dis blog. Travel in India is certainly became a boom and OTA's are doing a fab job for travelers. I found For informations on SMS services pleas click on Bulk SMS Services , Bulk SMS Providers , Bulk SMS Gateway , International Bulk SMS Gateway , Bulk SMS India , Cheap Bulk SMS Service