Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Today...

I'm on my way down town to meet with friends. We'll discuss venues in town for public performances. Want Heather to be involved either dancing or acting in the show. Spoke with Ruut who says I should find a regular place to perfom in here in town a few days a week. Starting the process. Funny, she reminded me that when she was young and I was living in the house with Kaija and Tuomos I told her she had to put on tights because it was cold outside. ? The things kids remember. Now I'm asking her advice about entertainment managment and marketing.

1 comment:

sofia123 said...

Whatever I seen before seeing this that was not as better as this is. So I can say that this is the more effective and best.I know some information about HIV which we should always aware of.