Saturday, September 27, 2008

Two days of rain

Awesome rain last few days. I've been in the tent. What a great way to sleep, listening to the falling rain.

I need to go to sea. I want to feel the spray on my face, taste the salt, feel the swells under me and be rocked to sleep each night.

I want to wake up at the crack of dawn and dive overboard and swim for an hour before anyone else is up.

Gave my housecoat and sweatshirt to that little dog so she can curl up and wait out the weather. She is so cute, just sleeping it off.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree - it is pleasant laying out in a tent and hearing the rain hit the roof of the tent - but tents are not the place to be in the fall and winter months.

Carl said...

I've made a decision. I am moving in with an Indian family. I've committed. They are in White Marsh. It is supposed to be the first step in a dramatic change in my existence. I will spend time developing a business, finding out how to patent some inventions and get a life.

The unanswered question is what to do with four dogs.