Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Preparing for Art Show

Doing the last minute things that will make this show happen. Got a van to take the things over tomorrow evening. I'll stack them their and hang them the next day probably.

Looks like I'll have a projector running some of Carl's Basement videos as part of the installation. Happy about that.

Went to the Baltimore Choral Arts Society Christmas performance at the Basilica tonight. Good time. Was in the front row. Part of the program included the conductor turning and leading the audience in some Christmas songs. Elsbeth heard me sing and afterward told me she knows Tom Hall, the conductor, and that I should go for an audition. I'll consider looking into it but I don't know if it would interfere with the theatre or the film shoots. I'll have to think about it.

No comments: