Sunday, November 29, 2009

Over the Hump

Was reading some of my past posts and realized I am over the hump. Those days were rough, trying to figure out what I was doing with my life, where I was living, above ground or below, in a building or in a tent, in a corridor or on the porch... blah, blah. Now I find myself waking up in a nice bed, turning on the coffee machine and eating a cheese danish as a ritual.

I have an art show in one week, Dec.5th here in Baltimore and I'm finishing up with that. I'm excited. Seems to have come together more systematically this time arround. Better planning.

Got my actors reel together and sent those out to the agents. One one them told me how I could make it better so I redid it and need to resend them. Excited about that. Hoping for a call about a Civil War film that I am supposed to audition for in Dec. Growing my beard for that.

Hamlet came and went. Got both good and bad reviews. Had a blast being the Grave Digger. I wonder if you can see it on line? Spotlighter's Theatre may have uploaded it. Now I'm learning the music for Man of La Mancha which Vagabond's is putting on in Jan. FUN!

Thanks for being patient while I regrouped. You guys come back and I'll do my best to keep you fed!

No comments: